This course is the NRA’s Personal Protection in the Home course, which satisfies the State of Michigan’s training requirement to obtain a Concealed Pistol License.
- This class is 8 hours long.
- Trainees are expected to have basic firearm proficiency, such as the Keep and Bear’s ‘Essential Handgun’, NRA Basic Pistol course, or equivalent experience.
- 04MAY2019 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Brighton, MI.
- Before class, read and understand the 4 rules of firearm safety.
- Note taking supplies.
- Snacks and drink necessary each day for 8 hours.
- Handgun (if you do not have a handgun, instructors will have one available for your use during the range portion of class).
- Ammunition (100 rounds minimum).
- Eye protection.
- Ear protection.
- Your firearm’s manual.
- Purchasing this “product” is registration.
- Please contact Don Alley (734) 646-3584 or email@example.com with any questions.
- We will need your name as you’d like it to appear on your certificates, at the time of registration.
- Cost is $120 for this session (1 day of training).
- No ammunition in the classroom. Leave ammunition in your vehicle. It is only needed at the range.
- Trainees who complete the course will receive an NRA Personal Protection in the Home certificate. This certificate is used as proof of training to apply for a CPL license in the State of Michigan.