This course is intended for those who are considering their first firearm, or have just purchased their first firearm(s), and want to ensure they have considered important safety and legal aspects to firearm ownership, as well as safe and responsible firearm handling.
This class is entirely classroom. It is NOT a shooting instruction course.
This class is FREE and is a community service offering by Keep and Bear, LLC.
- This class is 2 hours long.
- This class session discusses applicable laws regarding firearm purchase and ownership.
- This class discusses applicable situations that are suitable/unsuitable for firearm ownership.
- This class discusses safe firearm storage.
- Trainees should bring note taking supplies.
- There will be a short break at the 1/2 mark.
- There will be time after the class for questions.
- 08JUN2019 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
- Brighton MI
- Please contact Don Alley (734) 646-3584 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Cost is $0 for this session.