Participants in this class will be introduced to the process of cleaning their firearms. These aspects include safety considerations, tools and equipment needed for cleaning, safe disassembly, individual firearm components and what must typically be cleaned, safe and reliable reassembly.
Anyone interested in learning to clean their firearms safely, effectively, and reliably.
10NOV2018 5:00PM – 7:00PM
- Read, know, understand, and practice the 4 rules of firearm safety. Failure to practice safely is cause to preclude your continuing in the course.
- Any modern firearm needing cleaning.
- Eye protection.
- Latex or similar gloves
- Gun upkeep gear. Cleaning kit, lubrication, necessary tools.
- Clothing commensurate with this task (oil, dirt, grime may be expected).
- YOUR firearm’s manual (Yes, your instructors do not know the disassembly process for every firearm out there and we may need to refer to your manual).
- Note taking supplies
- Participants will be required to sign a waiver holding the property owner free of liability for any harm incurred while on his property.
- Participants will be required to sign a waiver holding Keep & Bear, LLC free of liability for any harm incurred while training.
- Participants will understand that this training may be photographed and video’d and used for promotional or training purposes for other training opportunities.
- If participants do not have a firearm cleaning kit, Keep and Bear, LLC can provide one at reasonable cost. Please let us know what firearms you have or may need cleaning for at the time of registration.
- There are 15 slots available.
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis based on who has paid.
- Pre-registration is required. Course cost is $25 for this 2 hours of training. Payment expected at time of registration.
- Please email if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org