This course builds off Emergency Preparedness 1 and uses the same risk analysis and threat prioritization approach to building a portable emergency kit. The roles of “Get Home Bags”, “Bug Out Bags”, and “Indefinite Evacuation Bags” are covered, as well as suggested contents and a methodology for creating a tiered emergency kit system.
- This class is 2 hours long.
- This class instructs risk analysis and risk management approaches to emergency preparedness.
- Class format is classroom/lecture. It is not physically demanding.
- Trainees should bring note taking supplies.
- There will be a short break at the 1/2 mark.
- There will be time after the class for questions
- 21SEP2019 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM.
- Brighton, MI.
- Purchasing this item is registration.
- Please contact Don Alley (734) 646-3584 or email@example.com with any questions.
- Cost is $25 for this session.