This course builds off Emergency Preparedness 1 and uses the same risk analysis and threat prioritization approach to building a portable emergency kit. The roles of “Get Home Bags”, “Bug Out Bags”, and “Indefinite Evacuation Bags” are covered, as well as suggested contents and a methodology for creating a tiered emergency kit system.
- This class is 2 hours long.
- This class instructs risk analysis and risk management approaches to emergency preparedness.
- Class format is classroom/lecture. It is not physically demanding.
- Trainees should bring note taking supplies. A laptop or tablet with spreadsheet capability is STRONGLY recommended.
- There will be a short break at the 1/2 mark.
- There will be time after the class for questions
- Brighton, MI.
- Zoom app (if online)
- Please contact Don Alley (734) 646-3584 or email@example.com with any questions.