This course builds off Emergency Preparedness 1 and uses the same risk analysis and threat prioritization approach to building a portable emergency kit. The roles of “Get Home Bags”, “Bug Out Bags”, and “Indefinite Evacuation Bags” are covered, as well as suggested contents and a methodology for creating a tiered emergency kit system.
- An Introduction Packet will be set to you upon registration.
- This course is 2 hours long.
- Class format is classroom/lecture. It is not physically demanding.
- Trainees will be expected to sign a waiver to partake in class.
- There will be a short break at the 1/2 point of class.
- Non-adult trainees must be accompanied by an adult.
- PREREQUISITE: None.
- Trainees should bring snacks and drinks as necessary for classroom learning
- Trainees should bring note taking supplies. A laptop or tablet with spreadsheet capability is recommended.
- Course is held in Brighton, MI at a private facility.
- If the course time/date selection indicates “Online”, the course will be held on the Zoom teleconferencing application. The course’s Introduction Pack will include meeting ID and passcodes.
- Adding this class to training cart and checking out is registration. Payment is expected at the time of registration.
- Please contact Donald Alley with any questions (734) 646-3584 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please read Terms and Conditions upon checkout.